How Do I Create A Custom Tab?
Creating a custom tab in CommandCentral Analytics will give you the ability to quickly navigate to the desired statistics giving you and your agency a quick and proficient way of getting the data you need right as you need it. Below you will find a short tutorial video and step by step instructions on how to create a custom tab.
Video Tutorial (Needs 3.0 Update)
Steps to creating a Custom Tab
- Go to your Administrave Login and sign in.
- Click on the last tab that has a '+ New', this is to add a custom tab
- Name your tab and Select your Layout
- Select your View Type (bar graph, line chart, etc.) and Parameters.
- Select the data you want to see in each area (Crime Types, Areas, and Date)
- Click the "menu" icon
- Click "Save Data Settings"
- Click the "x" at the top right to delete the custom-tab.
- Your tab will then be deleted with no prompt.